When you use rice flour instead of wheat flour for jijimi mixture, it will be crispy outside and nice chewy texture inside!
・100 g rice flour
・80 ml water
・8 g clams (cooked, unshelled)
・100 g spinach (cut into 3 cm length）
・some cooking oil
・1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
・1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
・1/2 tsp. honey
・1/2 tsp. soy sauce
・some salt and pepper
・6 cherry tomato (cut into 1/4)
1. To make jijimi sauce, mix all the ingredients of the sauce. Set aside.
2. Microwave the spinatch for 1 minute and drain the water.
3. Put the rice flour and salt into a bowl, then stir in the egg and the water. Add clams and spinatch.
4. Put cooking oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the half mixture of 3 over medium heat. When golden browned, turn it over and fry it until crispy.
5. Cut into good size and serve with the sauce.