200g canned soybeans
200g mixed ground pork and beef
½ onion (minced)
2 green bell peppers (minced)
6 mushrooms (minced)
1 clove of garlic (minced)
2-3 tbsp curry powder
Spices (cumin, allspice, turmeric powder, etc.) to taste
1 tbsp consommé
1 tsp ketchup
1 tbsp haccho miso
1 tsp soy sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 tbsp oil
1. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic. Sauté.
2. Once you sense the smell of garlic, add ground pork and beef and sauté.
3. Add minced vegetables and sauté. Add curry powder and stir well.
4. Add soybeans and stir. Add spices, consommé, ketchup, miso and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve over steamed rice and enjoy.
The kind and amount of curry powder and spices will vary depending on your preference. Add any other spices to taste.