This is a quite simple and easy recipe. It is good with maple syrup or your favorite jam! Enjoy!
・200 g rice flour
・3 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
・80 g butter (1 cm cube, chilled）
・100 ml milk
1. Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a ball, then mix them with butter in a blender until the mix looks like fine crumbs.
2. Back the 1 to a bowl and combine with the milk using spatula. No need to knead.
3. Take it out to the pastry board and spread out with a rolling pin. Fold the dough to three layer, then spread put again to 3 cm thick.
4. Use a 5 cm cutter to stamp out rounds and place on a baking sheet. Lightly knead together the rest of the dough and stamp out more scones to use it all up.
5. Brush the tops with milk. Bake for about 15 minutes until well risen and golden.