300g chicken breast
1 tbsp miso
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp garam masala
1 clove of garlic, grated
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken
2. Mix yoghurt, miso, honey, garam masala and garlic in a bowl.
3. Rub the marinade into the chicken, and leave it for 4-6 hours. You can use Ziploc bag instead of a bowl to preserve chicken.
4. Preheat the oven to 150C
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
6. Add rosemary on the chicken, and roast chicken for about 40 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Cut into pieces and serve