The key of this recipe is marinating meat in miso which makes it quite tender. Also resting meat method after cooking is important, otherwise the juice flow off and the meat can be tough and dry. You can enjoy the juicy and aromatic pork dish!
Cook & Photograph by Keiko Onodera
・2 cutlets pork loin (1.5 cm slice, 150 g each, )
・some salt and pepper
・50 ml white wine
・1 tbsp. miso
・1 tbsp. honey
・2 tsp. soy sauce
・some olive oil
1. Cut the pork fibers between the red and fat not to shirink when cooking.
2. Rub pork with salt and pepper. Mix white wine, miso, honey and soy and marinate the pork for 2-3 hours.
3. Drain the pork and sauté over high heat in a frying pan until golden brown on the surface of both sides. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3 minutes. Make sure not to cook completely inside.
4. Remove the lid and add the remaining marinade liquid. Glaze it with the sauce until almost cooked.
5. Take it out and rest for 3-4 minutes in a warm place with cover , and then cut to serve it.