(Makes 2 servings)
2 chicken fillets
½ of a zucchini
½ cup rice flour
1 egg yolk
½ cup water
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 egg white
Appropriate amount of frying oil
Dipping sauce ingredients:
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Remove the heads and tails of the shrimp and then devein them (The vein that needs to be removed is the long black vein on top of the shrimp). Next, cut the chicken fillets into bite-sized pieces. Cut the zucchini into round slices, about 7~8 mm thick.
2. Put the egg yolk, rice flour, water, parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley into a bowl and mix until the ingredients are blended well.
3. In a second bowl, put the egg white in and whip it while holding the bowl at an angle until it has a thicker consistency. Next, add it to the rest of your batter. Then use a spatula and gently run it through the mixture so it is all blended well.
4. Remove the moisture from the shrimp, chicken, and zucchini. Then dip them in the batter and fry them in 180℃ oil.
5. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and garnish them next to your dish.
• Side note: This is also goes great with curry salt, which consists of half a teaspoon of salt and curry powder each. You can sprinkle it over the finished product for a more flavorful dish.