SERVES：for 20×15 cm tray
・400 g tofu
・100 ml yogurt
・200 ml cream
・50 g sugar
・2 tbsp. instant coffee powder
・2 tbsp. hot water
・1 tbsp. rum
・some cocoa powder
1. Wrap the tofu with cooking paper and microwave for about 2 minutes at 600 W. Drain the water and put into a blender with yogurt until smooth.
2. Make whipping cream to soft peak with the sugar. Then add the 1 into it and mix. Set aside.
3. Mix instant coffee with the hot water, then add the rum.
4. Filled the bottom of the tray with the biscuits and spread half of the coffee, then add half of the tofu mixture. Make two layers and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top.
5. Rest for 2 hours in a fridge and serve it.