Recipe by Kanako Gomi
SERVINGS : 2
1 clove of garlic, chopped
50g short pasta
1.5 cups water
100ml soy milk
Fresh parsley for topping
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp white wine
15g miso paste
1. Wash clams to remove any dirt or sand
2. In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, calm and white wine, cover, and steam until clams open.
3. Add water, add pasta after water boils. Regulate the heat so that the pasta is cooked ‘al dente’
4. Add soymilk and stir in the Miso.
5. Serve immediately and place parsley for topping